FOR ONE DAY ONLY Crystal Display Systems (CDS) invites you to come and see our latest digital displays, touch screens, All In One Touch computers, retail displays, and shelf edge to name but a few at our “CDS Product Day”.
Join us at the Citadines, Holborn Covent Garden, only a 2 minute walk from Holborn underground station, on the 22nd November for the opportunity to grasp key information and hand-on demonstrations of our amazing product line.
You are invited to interact and connect with our products and ourselves for a great insight into the displays world!
We can show you the latest as well as talk about the forthcoming technologies and discuss any projects or requirements you may have.
We can answer any of your commercial or technical questions and will try to support you in every way we can.
Please contact us to reserve your space, first come first served!
Open House Between
9am – 7pm
Citadines Holborn Covent Garden
94-99 High Holborn
2 minute Walk from Holborn Station (Central Line & Piccadilly Line)
Some of the technologies to be demonstrated will be:
- Ultra-wide stretched Displays
- Super slim shelf edge POS Display
- Slimline displays with built in media displays
- All In One Touch computer demonstrating our cloud based CMS remote update software
- Transparent Showcase boxes
- Transparent kits (used in the showcases) for clients who design their own housing
- Square displays (yes they exist! )
- Small format high reliability Media player Displays – touch interactive and networked option available
- Super Narrow Bezel displays used in our low cost videowall solutions
- See through high bright Transparent LED Displays for shop window and retail environments
- Low cost Professional Commercial Monitor displays
- Low cost Content syncing – Digital Displays showing sync function with simple media player solution
And some others T.B.A.
Is there anything missing that you would like to see?
As we expect the demand to be high as we will have some of our international customers attending also (who will also take in the London sights) we ask you to send us a RSVP via an email so we can manage the numbers. Please email Meghan at firstname.lastname@example.org