Our 10.4″ Smart TFT LCD (DMG10768S104_03WTC) with integrated Capacitive touch from our partner DWIN Technology offers OEM product designers one of the widest operating temperature ranges currently available across all display technologies. It’s -40C ~ +85C range makes it the ideal display solution for a host of applications within industrial, medical, auto/aero and military markets where the need for a display to operate at the extremes of temperature is a necessity.
The display has a brightness of 250nits and uses the latest IPS technology delivering ultra-wide viewing angles of 85/85/85/85. The module measures 247.78(H) x 193.67(V) x 17.6(D)mm with a 211.20(H) x 158.40(V)mm display area housing a resolution of 1024(RGB) x 768 pixels. At its heart is DWIN’s own T5L2 8051 dual core processor and their DGUS II development architecture, giving users the ability to create a dynamic graphical user interface including images, sound, and touch functionality quickly and easily. The display has an ample memory (32MB NOR Flash, expandable to 64MB) to store your application and is driven from a single input voltage of between 12~36VDC, communication to your peripheral devices via 2 x RS232 and 1x RS485 interfaces.
- 10.4″ TFT with CPU
- T5L2 Dual Core 8051 Processor (inc. 1MB NOR FLASH)
- IPS -TFT Technology
- 1024(RGB) x 768 Resolution
- Outline Dimensions: 247.78(H) x 193.67(V) x 17.6(D)mm
- Display Area: 211.20(H) x 158.40(V)mm
- Capacitive Touch (Glass + Glass) with Tempered Glass Cover Lens
- CTP has UV Filter and Antiglare Properties
- Brightness: 250 nit
- Viewing Angles: L/R: 85°/85° , U/D: 85°/85°
- Colours: 16.7M
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Input Voltage: 12V ~ 36V (@ 1360mA max)
- Interfaces: 2 x RS232 + 1 x RS485
- Memory: 32MB NOR FLASH (expandable to 64MB)
- SD Card Slot
- Non-Touch & 4-Wire RTP versions also available
- Optional WiFi module for remote uploads
- Optional USB module for USB drive drive downloads
Click on the following links for other display sizes within this range.
For further information please complete our online enquiry form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 332000.