With OLED leadtimes an issue could it be time to seek an alternative display option without having to re-design your GUI? Our JHD25664-G16BFWD is a 2.8″ FSTN COG LCM that is very close in size to the popular 2.8″ 256×64 OLED. Whilst we understand OLED is optically superior FSTN LCD offers a good alternative and can be supplied in both negative transmissive (white on black) or positive transflective (black on white) modes. Moving to an FSTN COG LCM will reduce your power consumption and cost.
- 2.8″ FSTN COG LCM
- 256×64 resolution
- Outline: 79.2 x 34.2 x 5mm
- Viewing area: 73.0 x 23.02mm
- Active area: 69.1 x 17.26mm
- 6 o’clock viewing direction
- Negative Transmissive or Positive Transflective modes
- White LED backlighting (3VDC @ ≤60mA)
- UC1698 COG Controller IC
- 3 & 4 wire SPI interface
- 3.0V or 3.3V supply
- -20°C ~ 70°C operating temperature
Specification Download JHD25664-G16BFWD
For pricing and availability please email the sales team at email@example.com or call 01296 332000.