Our 2.8″ 480(RGB) x 640 VGA TFT LCD with Capacitive Touch (USB) is currently the smallest module within our range which has the simple and very versatile HDMI input. The high resolution of this module also makes this a very desirable display with the majority of 2.8″ displays from competitors only offering a 240(RGB)x320 resolution option. The higher resolution allows designers to create more sophisticated graphical user interfaces as well as being easily used with Windows, Android and Linux based applications. For further ease of connection, the touch FPC connects to the HDMI board and allows for connection via a micro USB connector. The TFT LCD is an IPS technology display with wide viewing angles and the ability to be used in both landscape and portrait orientations without the loss of image quality. It’s 670cd/m² brightness and high contrast ratio of 800:1 also make it an ideal solution for applications in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Part # KD028VGFPD047-C026A-SP001A-HDMI
- 2.8″ IPS TFT LCD with Capacitive Touch Panel
- HDMI Interface
- USB Touch Interface (micro USB)
- 480(RGB) x 640 VGA Resolution
- 670 cd/m² Brightness
- 800:1 Contrast Ratio
- 80°/80º/80°/80° Viewing Angles
- Display Outline: 56.1(H) x 77.29(V) x 3.29(D)mm
- Active Area: 43.2(H) x 57.6(V)
- HDMI Board Outline: 69.92(H) x 46.6(V) x 18.38(D)mm
- -20ºC~+70°C Operating Temp.
- 12VDC @ 11mA Input Voltage.
For further information please call 01296 332000 or email email@example.com