New from our partner GTT (Korea) comes their 21.5″ Full HD high Brightness open frame TFT LCD PCAP touch monitor. Primarily aimed at the kiosk market however it would certainly be at home in both the industrial process automation and medical application markets.
The monitor features a 1500 cd/m2 brightness AHVA (Advanced Hyper Viewing Angle) TFT panel providing it full sunlight viewing capabilities and ultra wide viewing angles of 178 degrees on both the horizontal and vertical axis, allowing the monitor to be mounted in both portrait and landscape orientations without the loss of image quality. Touch functionality is provided by the latest multi-touch PCAP (Capacitive) touch with USB interface and a high transmissivity of >85%. To further demonstrate its suitability for outdoor applications and potentially hostile environments the monitor has an operating temperature range of -20°C ~ +50°C and a storage temperature range of -40°C to +60°C.
- 21.5″ Open Frame TFT LCD Touch Monitor
- AHVA TFT LCD
- PCAP Touch with USB Interface (85% transmissivity)
- 1920(RGB) x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 1500 cd/m² Brightness
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 16.7M Colours
- Response Time (G to G): 25ms
- Viewing Angles: 89°/89°/89°/89°
- Outline: 516.0(H) x 311.0(V) x 52.1(D)mm
- Display Area: 476.064(H) x 267.786(V)mm
- HDMI & Displayport interfaces
- DC Input: 12V @ 5A (Max)
- Power Consumption: 48W (typical)
- Operating Temp. Range: -20°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temp. Range: -40°C ~ 60°C
- Weight: 6.5KG
Datasheet Download Brief Spec_SUN-215#_(Draft)_20220609-1
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 332000 for further information.