Stretch or Bar Type displays help OEM product designers fit a high impact display into a product that possibly in the past just wouldn’t have had enough space to fit the traditional 4:3 or even the later 16:9 aspect ratio panels.
Our display partners are focusing on this type of display and are introducing many new sizes with high resolutions, wide viewing angles and excellent levels of brightness, as there is a clear desire from the manufacturers of OEM products across all market sectors to incorporate colourful and dynamic displays to meet this growing demand.
One of our latest additions to this growing range of stretch TFT LCD with and integrated capacitive touch is the 3.0″ (2.99″) KD030WVFPD030-C028A. Its high resolution of 268(RGB) x 800 pixels within an active area of 24.12(H) x 72.0(V)mm makes it an ideal display solution for those narrow awkward spaces whilst still allowing designers to create an impressive GUI. It is an IPS panel so has wide viewing angles of 80/80/80/80 and an “All View” viewing direction, meaning it can be mounted in both portrait (default) and landscape orientations without the loss of image quality. The module has a high brightness of 350cd/m² and a 1000:1 contrast ratio making it a good display solution for applications requiring a good optical performance in high ambient light conditions.
- Part # KD030WVFPD030-C028A
- 3.0″ (2.99″) IPS TFT LCD
- PCAP Touch (5-Point Multi-Touch)
- Resolution: 268(RGB) x 800
- Outline: 36.96(H) x 90.08(V) x 2.73(D)mm
- Active Area: 24.12(H) x 72.0(V)mm
- Brightness: 350 cd/m² (50khrs life)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing Angles: 80°/80°/80°/80°
- All View
- 16.7M Colours
- TFT Interface: 3-Wire SPI + 16/18/24 Bit RGB
- PCAP Touch Interface: I²C
- Digital Supply Voltage: 2.8V (typical)
- Digital Supply Current: 35mA (typical)
- Forward Voltage (LED): 16.2V
- Forward Current (LED): 20mA
- Operating Temp. Range: -20°C ~ 70°
For further information please call 01296 332000 or email email@example.com