Stretch or Bar Type displays help OEM product designers fit a high impact display into a product that possibly in the past just wouldn’t have had enough space to fit the traditional 4:3 or even the later 16:9 aspect ratio panels.
Our display partners are focusing on this type of display and are introducing many new sizes with high resolutions, wide viewing angles and excellent levels of brightness as there is a clear desire from the manufacturers of OEM products across all market sectors to incorporate a colourful and dynamic display to meet the demand of the end user.
One of our latest additions to this growing range of stretch TFT LCD is the 3.0″ (2.99″) KD030WVFPD030 with its high resolution of 268(RGB) x 800 pixels within an active area of 24.12(H) x 72.0(V)mm. It is an IPS panel so has wide viewing angles of 80/80/80/80 and an “All View” viewing direction, meaning it can be mounted in both portrait (default) and landscape orientations without the loss of image quality. The module has a high brightness of 400cd/m² and a 1000:1 contrast ratio making it a good display solution for applications requiring a good optical performance even in full sun.
- Part # KD030WVFPD030
- 3.0″ (2.99″) IPS TFT LCD
- Resolution: 268(RGB) x 800
- Outline: 29.96(H) x 80.08(V) x 1.66(D)mm
- Active Area: 24.12(H) x 72.0(V)mm
- Brightness: 400 cd/m² (50khrs life)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing Angles: 80°/80°/80°/80°
- All View
- 16.7M Colours
- Interface: 3-Wire SPI + 16/18/24 Bit RGB
- Digital Supply Voltage: 2.8V (typical)
- Digital Supply Current: 35mA (typical)
- Forward Voltage (LED): 16.2V
- Forward Current (LED): 20mA
- Operating Temp. Range: -20°C ~ 70°C
For further information please call us on 01296 332000, email email@example.com or complete the online form at the bottom of this page.