Our COB 3.12″ 256×64 white OLED module presents OEM product designers with a simple nut and bolt fixing instead of having to design costly carriers to hold the COG/COF display within the products housing.
The module’s PCB also includes a DC/DC converter for the OLED panel voltage making the module a single 3.3V display. The OLED has ultra-wide viewing angles of 180deg on all axis meaning the display can be mounted in both landscape(default) and portrait orientations without the loss of image quality. The module also features an ultra-wide operating temperature range of -40C~+85C making it suitable for a host of harsh environment applications including products aimed at the very demanding auto/aero markets.
- 3.12″ White OLED
- 256×64 resolution
- 0.28(H) x 0.28(V)mm pixel size.
- 0.30(H) x 0.30(V)mm pixel pitch.
- 76.78(H) x 19.18(V)mm active area.
- 102.0(H) x 35.0(V) x 6.6(D)mm outline dimensions.
- 3/4 Wire SPI interface (SSD1322 IC)
- 1/64 duty.
- -40°C~+85°C operating temperature range.
- 80 cd/m² brightness.
- 10khrs OLED life to ½ brightness.
- 2000:1 contrast ratio.
Please call 01296 332000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.