Our newest partner DWIN Technology expand their smart display range with the addition of their ultra slim 3.5″ chip-on-flex, 320×480 resolution display with integrated capacitive touch overlay, DMG48320F035.
The module includes DWIN’s own TL50 8051 dual core ASIC which is mounted on the display’s FPC along with 8MB of FLASH memory taking away the need for an extra COB PCB making the complete module only 3.8mm thick. The TL50 includes DWIN’s own DGUS II OS which when used in conjunction with the DGUS development software (PC based) will drastically shorten the projects GUI development time.
The 3.5″ TFT LCD utilises the latest IPS technology producing ultrawide viewing angles of 170° on both the horizontal and vertical axis (85°/85°/85°/85°) and has an “all view” viewing angle (no factory set optimum viewing angle) meaning the display can be viewed in both portrait and landscape orientations without the loss of image quality. The module includes a glass/glass capacitive touch with a 6H surface hardness plus the cover glass can be supplied in black, white or fully laminated black (active area indistinguishable when display is off).
The displays 50-Pin FPC gives access to 22 I/O ports, 3 UART interfaces, 1 CAN interface, 5 AD ports and 2 PWM outputs.
- 3.5″ TFT LCD with Capacitive Touch (6H Hardness)
- Resolution: 320 x 480 Pixels
- Outline Dimensions: 61.3 x 90.47 x 3.8mm (not including FPC)
- Active Area: 48.96 x 73.44mm
- Brightness: 280 nits
- Viewing Angles: 85°/85°/85°/85°
- 262K Colour Palette
- 4.5V ~ 5.5V Input Voltage (USB Voltage)
- Power Consumption: <5W (display at full brightness)
- Current Consumption: 165mA (display at full brightness)
- Operating Temp: -10°C ~ 60°C
Datasheet Download DMG48320F035-01WTC-WTCZ01-WTCZ02_Datesheet