Two new additions to Woosim’s standard range of mobile thermal printers are the PORTI-SM40 and SM45, both offer a 3″ print width but with the diffrence that the SM45 is able to hold a larger roll of paper. These new 3″ printers slot in nicely between the already well established 2″ and 4″ versions and give users that require a little more information to be printed on their receipt etc. that extra inch of printing area whilst still maintaining a very compact footprint, something Woosim printers are renowned for.
Using direct thermal technology the printers offer very high quality printing, suitable for bar-code, text and graphics. With their clamshell case design paper loading is extremely easy, ideal if you are on the move.
- 3″ Print width (72mm/576 dots/line)
- 203dpi or 8 dots/mm
- Hi-Speed printing (40mm/sec)
- Compact design – SM40: 107.5 x 88.5 x 45mm, SM45: 107.5 x 95.5 x 50mm
- Serial RS-232 + IrDA Ver1.0 SIR (standard), Bluetooth Ver1.2 (optional) interfaces
- Integral re-chargeable Li-ion batteries including charger
For further information please drop us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on 01494 778235