A display with a HDMI interface can drastically reduce an OEM product’s design time frame. With many of todays single board PCs (Raspberry Pi, Beaglebone & Arduino etc.) having an HDMI output small compact displays can now be connected simply with a standard HDMI cable.
The latest addition to our HDMI range is our square 4.0″ 480 x 480 resolution IPS TFT LCD. Its all view technology and wide viewing angles of 80/80/80/80 ensures excellent quality graphics and text from all view points. The display also features a 16.7M colour palette, a 800:1 contrast ratio and a 1000 nit brightness opening the panel up to both indoor and outdoor full sunlight viewing applications.
With the HDMI transfer board secured to the rear of the TFT LCD the module measures 77.0 x 80.0 x 15.9mm and has an active area of 71.86 x 70.18mm. Its 5V @ 2A power (2.5W) voltage requirement can be provided by a USB port and a standard micro USB connection.
- Part # KD040WXFPD014_HDMI
- 4.0″ TFT LCD
- 480(RGB) x 480 Resolution
- HDMI Interface
- IPS All View technology
- 80°/80°/80°/80° viewing angles
- Up to 16.7M colours
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- 1000 nit brightness (50khrs life)
- Outline: 77.0 x 80.0 x 15.9mm (HDMI board secured to rear of TFT)
- HDMI board dimensions: 56.7 x 63.81 x 8.6mm
- Active area: 71.86 x 70.18mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.1497 x 0.1462mm
- -20°C ~ 70°C Op. Temp.
- -30°C ~ 80°C Stor. Temp.
- Voltage input: 5VDC @ 2A (2.5W) from USB port.
For further info. please call 01296 332000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org