Our newest partner Beijing Spirit has some exciting products within their range, one that caught our eye that seems to offer a unique feature is their semi-rugged clamshell design SP-L51, 4″ mobile label printer. What makes this model different from others within its class is the ability to function as a 2″, 3″ and 4″ printer by simple adjustment of the internal paper roll holder (see the image below).
The printer has in fact 5 print widths, 37.5mm, 48mm, 72mm, 100mm and 104mm and can handle label or standard paper rolls with widths of 44mm, 58mm, 80mm, 104mm and 112mm. Whilst marketed as a label printer the SP-L51 will also happily print on standard thermal paper rolls giving users the ability for multi-function usage. A high resolution print head of 8 dots/mm (203dpi) produces high quality text, graphics and barcode print outs at speeds of 50mm/sec for label media and 80mm/sec for standard thermal paper. A mini-USB interface plus Bluetooth give users flexible communication options, a WiFi option will also soon be available furthering the appeal of this printer across many different applications in both indoor and outdoor environments. A graphic LCD allows the printer to be easily setup and displays the status of the printer whilst in-use.
The SP-L51 can withstand a drop onto a hard surface from a height of 1.5M and whilst in its belt pouch/carry case the printer is protected from scuffs and scraps. The comms and power ports located on the front edge of the case are protected from the ingress of water, dust and dirt by a rubberised cover/bung allowing the printer to be used in damp and dirty conditions. A rechargeable and replaceable Li-ion battery pack provides over 200 metres (25% density) of print on a full charge and can be fully re-charged in less than 4 hours, the printer can also continue to print whilst charging and has a standby time of more than 7 days.
- Dimensions (mm): 140 x 115 x 51
- Weight (g): 500 (not including media)
- Print width (mm): 104mm maximum, 37.5mm minimum
- Print speed: 50mm/sec (labels), 80mm/sec (paper)
- Paper width: 112mm maximum, 44mm minimum
- Paper diameter: Ø 40mm
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203dpi)
- Interfaces: Mini-USB + Bluetooth 2.0 & 4.0 (one to many & one to one)
- Character set: ASCII, GB18030, BIG5, Codepage
- Print font: ASCII 9×24, 12×24, 18×16 / Chinese 24×24, 16×16
- Command set: ESC/POS & CPCL
- Battery Pack: 7.4VDC @ 2.5A rechargeable Li-ion
- Sensors: Paper-out alarm, Black mark detection
- Software drivers: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, LINUX
- SDK Codes: Android, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Symbian
Download User Manual SP-L51 User Manual
The standard printer package includes a belt pouch/carry case, comms cable, ac adaptor with UK/EU/US plugs, plus a single roll of paper. Optional is a mobile in-vehicle charger.
We can also offer an OEM service for this printer, we can add your own silk screen or laser etched logo onto the printers case, inner packaging can be branded as well as the user manual etc.. The minimum quantity for these services is 500pcs.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 332000.