Bolymin are launching this month their latest range of embedded display systems. The BEGV639M incorporates a COB 240 x 64 FSTN LCD with white LED backlighting and is driven by a high performance, low powered PIC, 16-bit microprocessor.
The display’s original PCB has been replaced by a board incorporating the graphic LCD controller IC plus the microprocessor and is no larger than the original PCB making the overall package the same size as a standard 240 x 64 LCD.
- High performance, low power PIC 16-bit microprocessor
- Built-in 64KB Flash memory / 8KB SRAM
- On-board programmable 64KB EEPROM (128K optional)
- 1 x RS485 / RS422 / RS232 & 1 x RS232
- High speed I2C
- Built-in 4-Wire resistive touch port
- Current consumption only 160mA
- On-chip power-on reset (POR) and programmable watchdog reset
- Comprehensive set of development tools and application notes for self programming
- RS485 /RS422 / RS232 driver & I2C driver
- Touch panel driver, LCM driver and Utilities are supported
- Input voltage 4.5~5.5VDC
- Dimensions (mm) 180(W) x 65(H) x 19(D)
For further information please email us on email@example.com, call us on 01494 778235 or navigate to our online information request form.