In addition to the 240 x64 resolution BEGV639M embedded display system, Bolymin have now released a 240 x128 resolution version. Bolymin have taken their standard COB, white LED backlit 240 x128 FSTN LCD module (inc touch panel) and removed the display’s standard PCB and replaced it with a new board containing the high performance ATMEL ATMEGA644P microprocessor, a dedicated graphic LCD controller plus comms chips making a powerful embedded display system suitable for a host of industrial HMI and medical applications.
- High performance, low power AVR 8-bit microprocessor
- Built-in 64KB flash memory / 4KB SRAM
- On-board programmable 128kb EEPROM
- 1 isolated RS485/RS422/RS232 plus 1 x RS232
- High Speed SPI and I2C
- Low voltage operation 2.7V~5.5V
- 240×128 resolution FSTN LCD with white LED backlighting (STN Blue Mode also available)
- Built-in 4-wire resistive touch plus controller
- On-chip power-on reset (POR) and programmable watchdog reset
- Comprehensive set of development tools and application notes for self programming.
- RS485/422/232 driver, SPI driver, I2C driver, Touch panel driver, LCM driver and utilities are supported
- Dimensions (mm) 148(W) x 74.6(H) x 20(D)