The HDMI interface has become the most popular video interface standard to date, with HDMI video sources now easy to come by it follows on that our TFT LCD supplier Powertip would come up with a solution for a direct connection.
With the popularity of the Raspberry PI SBC, the HDMI offers a quick and easy connection to these very versatile single board computers, Powertip have even designed the mounting of their HDMI board to match the Raspberry PI footprint so the boards will easily stack.
- Sizes available 4.3″ (480 x 272), 5.0″ (800 x480), 7.0″ (800 x 480 & 1024 x 600) & 10.1″ (1280 x 800)
- Backlight driver and V-COM circuit on-board
- Projected Capacitive Touch
- USB support for Capacitive Touch
- High brightness options for outdoor sunlight viewing applications
- Brightness adjustment by touch gesture or GPIO PWM control
- Mounting compatibility with Raspberry PI and Tinkerboard SBC’s
Datasheet Download Powertip TFT HDMI List
For further information please call us on 01296 332000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org