The largest display currently available in the flexible E-Paper range is the 2.9″, 296 x 128 resolution, GDEW029I6F. As with the smaller 1.02″ & 2.13″ displays, the 2.9″ model is ultra thin at just 0.34mm thick which also includes an anti-glare hard coat to protect the screen from scuffs and scratches.
E-Paper displays perform extremely well in full sun or high ambient light conditions due the panels highly reflective nature, plus ultra-wide viewing angles of 180° on both the X and Y axis allow the panel to be mounted in both landscape and portrait orientations without the loss if image quality which further enhances the panels optical performance.
The GDEW029I6F comes with an COG integrated IC which includes the SPI interface, gate buffer, source buffer, timing control, oscillator, DC-DC converter, SRAM, LUT, VCOM & Border.
- 2.9″, 296 x 128 resolution
- Outline dimensions: 79.0 x 36.7 x 0.34mm
- Active area: 66.9 x 29.06mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.227 x 0.226mm
- 0~50°C operating temperature
- High contrast
- High reflectance
- Ultra wide viewing angles, 180°
- Ultra low power consumption
- Bi-Stable technology
- Landscape & portrait viewing
- Antiglare hard coat to front surface
- Image held even without voltage
- Low power deep sleep mode
- On-chip display RAM
- SPI interface
- Waveform stored in On-Chip OTP
- On-Chip oscillator
- On-Chip booster & regulator control for generating VCOM, gate and source driving voltages
For further information please call us on 01296 332000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org