New from our partner Axiohm comes their compact 3″ (80mm) thermal kiosk printer, the KALYPSO 80. This latest addition offers outstanding printing performance and along with its smaller brother the KALYPSO 60 is well at home in the very demanding and sometimes environmentally hostile self service ticket printing market.
The Kalypso 80 includes Axiohm’s own MGTA thermal mechanism and state of the art controller board offering greater flexibility with both RS232 and USB 2.0 interfaces, a integral long life guillotine/auto-cutter capable of full and partial cuts is fitted as standard plus there is also a paper presenter and retractor option allowing secure printing of longer length tickets and coupling this with a superb ultra-silent print speed of 250mm/s (24VDC version) gives the user an all round improved printing experience. The Kalypso can be supplied with either a 12VDC or 24VDC input voltage and can be offered in either a 72mm (576 dots/line) or 80mm (640 dots/line) print width version with both print widths supplying a high resolution of 203 DPI or 8 dots/mm.
- Print width 72mm or 80mm
- Print speed 150mm/sec for 12VDC and 250mm/sec for 24VDC
- Dots per line 576 (72mm) or 640 (80mm)
- Print resolution: 203dpi or 8 dots/mm
- Input voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC
- Paper width: 80mm or 82.5mm
- Paper thickness: 60~190 µm
- Maximum paper roll diameter: 250mm
- Operating temp: -20°C~+60°C
- Interface: RS232 and USB 2.0
- Dimensions (mm): 65 x 151W) x 74(H) without presenter, 115(D) x 151(W) x 74(H) with presenter
- Drivers: WIN XP/VISTA/7/8/CE and LINUX
For further information please call us on 01296 332000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org