Our latest addition to our extensive line up of thermal printers comes from our partner Rongta, their RPP-20N would be classed as a great entry level mobile or portable printer for applications requiring a low cost printing option. Low cost however does not mean that the product does not offer a good specification or is of poor quality, both statements couldn’t be farther from the truth.
The clamshell design RPP-02N is very compact with dimensions of just 103 x 75 x 46mm which offers one of the smallest footprints for a 2″ mobile printer on the market today and weighs just 260g (inc. battery pack and paper roll). The printer has three case colour options, cream/white, dark grey or black, a leather belt pouch is also supplied which enables to the printer to be securely fastened to the users belt affording some protection against the elements. The printer includes a replaceable rechargeable Li-ion battery pack which provides 5 hours of continuous use or 200m and is re-charged in 3~4 hours, the battery life is in excess of 500 re-charges.
The RPP-02N is compatible with the latest Android and iOS hardware with SDK codes supplied as standard to enable App developers to easily configure their application led app to communicatewith our printer.
- Print Width: 48mm
- Print Speed: 50~80mm/sec
- Print Resolution: 203 dpi or 8 dots/mm
- Dots/line: 384 dots
- Interfaces: USB or RS232 + Bluetooth or IrDA
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70°C
- Battery Pack: Re-Chargeable Li-ion 1500mAh, 7.4V
- Paper Roll Width: 56/57mm
- Paper Roll Diameter: 30mm
- Paper Thickness: 60~90μm
- Printer Dimensions: 103 x 75 x 46mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 210 x 135 x 800mm
- Multi Language Support
- Black Mark Detection Support
- Print Commands: ESC/POS Command set
- Android and iOS Compatible
For further information or pricing please contact us on 01296 332000 or email email@example.com