We are pleased to present our partner Woosim’s newest panel mount thermal printers, the WSP-CP261 and the WSP-CP281, both are ultra compact 2″ rack mount or embedded printers with built-in autocutter and are designed to be built into your bespoke application housing or case. These additions to our range are super fast, offering a 200mm/sec print speed producing high quality text, graphics and barcode print outs almost instantaneously plus the integrated autocutter further reduces the time to ticket as there are no delays in tearing off the print out.
The printer has a built-in RS232 or true USB interface, many of our competitor’s model have what is known in the industry as a virtual USB port, the WSP-CP261 & 281 have a full USB option making integration into your application very simple. As with all of Woosim’s panel mount printers, the printer is of clamshell design making the loading of the thermal paper roll very easy. Both the 261 and 281 can accommodate larger than average paper roll diameters, with the 261 able to take a 60mm ∅ roll and the 281 an 80mm ∅ roll.
- Direct thermal technology
- 42 Characters/line
- 432 Dots/line
- 54mm print width
- 203 dpi or 8 dots/mm resolution
- Fonts: 9×24, 12×24, 16×24, 24×24
- 200 mm/sec print speed
- Dimensions: WSP-CP261= 91.1 x 115.2 x 66.6mm
- Dimensions: WSP-CP281= 91.1 x 136.2 x 90.1mm
- RS232 or USB (True USB) interface
- Buffer memory: 1MB
- Multiple language support, Cyrillic, Greek Latin9 etc..
- Input voltage: 24VDC @ 3A
- Weight: WSP-CP261 = 291g
- Weight: WSP-CP281 = 331g
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ 50°C
- Storage temperature: -10 ~ 70°C
- Head life: 50KM
- MCBF (mechanical): 37M lines
- Win XP, VISTA, 7, 10, CE, LINUX, ANDROID OS compatible
For further information please call us on 01296 332000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org