New from our partner Woosim comes their latest 3″ semi-rugged mobile thermal printer, WSP-R350. This printer follows on from Woosim’s highly successful 2″ WSP-R240 and WSP-R241 models and incorporates the same compact, clamshell style design philosophy with a high technical specification which Woosim are renowned for. The 3″ WSP-350 is still truly pocket sized at 108.5 x 134.8 x 56.5mm and is lightweight at only 397.5g for true mobility. A high print speed at 120mm/sec plus a high resolution of 8 dots/mm or 203dpi makes the WSP-R350 ideal for a host of applications requiring fast graphic, barcode and text printing for ticketing or receipts.
The printer is certified to IP42 and with its rugged construction a drop onto hard flooring from a height of 1.5M will not cause catastrophic damage. For ease of integration into your unique project the printer is equipped with either a USB or UART (RS232 or TTL) hardwired interface plus a wireless Bluetooth Ver.3.0, for EPOS applications the printer can also be supplied with an integrated Magnetic Card Reader (MSR).
- Print width: 3″ or 72mm
- Dots/Line: 576
- Characters/line: 42cpl (9×24) or 32cpl (12×24) option: 48cpl (8×16) or 24cpl (16×24)
- Resolution: 8 dots/mm or 203 dpi
- Print speed: 120mm/sec
- Interface: UART (RS232 or TTL) or USB plus Bluetooth Ver. 3.0
- Paper roll: Width= 80mm, Outer diameter= 50mm
- Optional triple track (1&2&3 tracks) card reader (MSR)
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery pack (7.4VDC)
- Battery duration: 1 hr continuous printing
- Built-in sensors: Cover open, paper end, black mark, gap
- Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod + Android ready
- Windows drivers available
For further information please call 01296 332000 or email email@example.com