New from partner Woosim comes their latest clamshell design 3″ mobile printer with built-in autocutter (Guillotine), renowned for producing very compact printers Woosim have once again managed to innovate by integrating autocutter capable of both full and partial cuts whilst still boasting a very small footprint. With overall dimensions of 113.6 x 109.9 x 44.35mm and weighing just 347g the printer offers true mobility!
The printer has a print width of 72mm and takes a standard 80mm width thermal paper roll, its fast print speed of 80mm/sec and high resolution of 203dpi (8 dots/mm) produces high quality text, graphics plus one and two dimensional barcodes (inc. QR codes) in a fraction of a second. USB or RS232 interfaces plus a wireless Bluetooth (Ver3.0 +EDR) interface offers the user good communication flexibility with drivers available for Microsoft Windows (inc. CE) and Linux plus SDK codes for both Android and iOS operating systems. A field replaceable Li-ion battery pack provides 1 hour of continuous printing on a full charge and can be re-charged in 3~4 hours.
- Direct thermal line printing
- Characters per line: 42cpl (9×24), 32cpl (12×24), 48cpl (8×16), 24cpl (16×24)
- Optional Character fonts: Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese, Latin9 plus custom fonts
- 72mm print width (576 dots/line)
- 80mm/sec print speed
- Dimensions: 113.6 x 109.9 x 44.35mm
- USB or RS232 + Bluetooth Ver3.0+EDR
- Thermal Paper roll: 80mm width, 40mm∅, 60±5µm
- Drivers: Microsoft Windows XP/VISTA/10, Win CE, Linux, Android, iOS SDK drivers
- Battery pack: Rechargeable Li-ion (7.4VDC, 1100mAh)
For further information please call us on 01296 332000 or email email@example.com