Crystal Display Systems (CDS) is proud to partner with Estecom, its industrial interface card and TFT LCD open frame manufacturer, at this years Electronica (www.electroncia.de) where they will show many new and innovative products.
Estecom is an excellent manufacturer from Korea with many years of high quality engineering and manufacturing experience which combined with CDS’s European knowledge and support makes for an excellent partnership.
Managing Director Chris Bartram commented ” Having known and worked with Estecom for many years I know the quality and reliability of their products which is a critical for our industrial customers and projects. Our customers need to to have confidence that the solutions are of the highest standards and will continue to perform for many years to come – Estecom gives us that. They are a true partner and we are proud to be working so closely with them”
If you would like to see the new products Estecom and CDS will be in Hall A3 on stand 507 at the Electronica from 11-14th November 2014, and they look forward to seeing you and helping you in any way they can.
Some products on show will be:
- 15.0″ Baanto Shadowsense touch integrated multi touch monitor
- 19.0” touch medical monitor
- Full range of industrial interface cards
- Surveillance board as an Open Frame
- Daisy Chain Board ( Multi video wall function)
- Super Narrow Bezel Videowall
- 23″ and 10″ Transparent Display Showcase
- Transparent Display panels and kits – design & build your own showcase!
- Multi Display Digital Shelf Edge solution.
- ZERO BEZEL SAW Touch Monitor