Check out our Infrared Interactive Multi Touch Screen Displays!
Available in 55”, 65”, 70” and 84”.
Features & Benefits;
- Easy Access Front Controls and Ports – Connect your laptop directly to the Interactive Touch Display with no fuss.
- Easy to Move Thanks to Optional Trolley Stand – Either install onto a wall or invest in a fully portable trolley stand – allowing for improved diversity.
- Your Finger Becomes the Mouse – Use your finger, stylus or anything else as your cursor. Also supports multi-touch, much like a smart phone, creating a whole new opportunity for group leaning and interaction.
- Etched glass- Improves tactility for smooth touch gestures. The anti- glare nano coating also diffuses external light so that images and videos are much clearer.
- Multitude of Advantages over Projectors – Touch screen solutions have a sharper image and greater contrast, which provides drastically superior readability and doesn’t take its toll on your eyes. Also designed to last 16 times longer than most projector lamps and doesn’t create annoying shadows.
- Runs from Laptop or Optional Internal PC- You can either run the Interactive Touch Display directly from your laptop or invest in an internal PC.
- Freeze frame function – If you are running the Interactive Touch Display from your laptop you can “freeze” the content on screen, allowing you to use your laptop independently from the screen.
- Environmentally Friendly LED Backlight – LED backlights offer improved brightness, contrast, lifespan and power consumption. Unlike other forms of light this technology is mercury free; making it even more eco-friendly.
- Multiple AV signal inputs – Front – USB (touch) x 1, HDMI x 1, USB (PC) x 3. Side – AV/Audio x 1, S-Video/Audio x 1, VGA/Audio x 1, YPbPr/YCbCr, HDMI, Multi-Media USB x 1, Touch USB (Type B) x 1
- Training or activity rooms
- Corporate boardrooms
- Broadcasting studios
- Lecture halls
- Sports coaching facilities
Take a closer look at the interactive whitebaords here
Or to simply find out more information and request data sheets and pricing contact the team via email or call our UK main office +44 (0) 1634 327420