Check out the impressive Taicenn TBOX-4000, an EtherCAT rugged fanless embedded Boxed PC with low power consumption and high operating temperatures.
The TBOX-4000 is ruggedly designed for industrial control application adopting Intel Atom D2550 Dual-core 1.86Ghz processors resulting in low power performance.
TBOX-4000 storage can support 1 mSATA SSD or HDD and provides 2* Intel 82574L GLAN ports (support EtherCat function), 4*USB 2.0 ports, 2*COM (Optional with 2*RS485).
The power input is wide voltage range DC 12V, has over-current, over-voltage and reverse-polarity protection.
A high performing fully-sealed boxed construction that prevents dust from entering the device system. Also includes a large aluminium fan to distribute heat effectively and quickly, ensuring reliability and a longer life-span.
With a wide operating temp it is suitable for long-time operating and harsh environments including industrial application projects.
- Rugged &compact sealed aluminium box design
- Fully-sealed boxed construction – prevents dust from entering the system
- Intel Atom D2550 low power processor
- DC 12V input, with over-current, over-voltage protection
- 2x Intel 82574L (Support EtherCAT)
- Compact Dimension: 160 x 115 x 50 (mm)
- I/O: 4x USB, 2x GLAN, 2x COM, 1x VGA, Audio
- Operating temp. is -20℃~+60℃ (optional -40℃~+70℃)
- Can support a wide range of operating systems – Win XP, Win7, Win8, Windows embedded, Windows 10, and Linux, Unix
This rugged embedded Boxed PC is very suitable for industrial & embedded control applications and projects, which specially request EtherCAT, such as industrial control fields.
For more information on these products please visit our webpage – https://crystal-display.com/products/embedded-systems/
For more information including pricing and a data sheet please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office on +44 (0) 1634 327 420.