The EL160.120.39 is a TFEL display designed for use in extreme operating conditions.
Lumineq’s Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays have the widest operating temperature range of commercially available technology.
TFEL displays are ideal for use in industrial, medical, transportation, military, public safety and other demanding applications.
- Wide temperature range from -50 to +70 °C
- ICEBrite, 0.39 mm pitch
- Dimming options
- Locking connector
- Conformal coating option available
- Available with SPI interface soon
- Compact screen size
- Broad voltage input range from 8 to 18 VDC
- Wide viewing angle > 179° with crisp and clear image
- 70 cd/m2 brightness
- 3.0 W typical power consumption @ 150 Hz
- < 1ms response time
To check out our full range of Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays please click here
Or to simply find out more information and request data sheets contact the team via email or call our UK main office +44 (0) 1634 327420