Marine displays & panel PCs from CDS are internationally recognised and certified with a proven track record of satisfying all types of scenarios, applications and environments for maritime professionals and organisations.
Whether the project involves system building, maintenance, repair or equipment upgrade of a yacht, a submarine or any relevant maritime structure, CDS’s marine panel PC solutions guarantee high quality and performance from the dock to the engine room.
As an example of case studies and projects, CDS deployed a 11.6” multi-touch maritime panel PC with projected capacitive touch technology to a vessel solutions provider in Europe, bringing a new level of technology and design on the bridge, in a control room, navigation, monitoring/surveillance and ship automation.
The aesthetically designed yet rugged, 11.6 inch industrial grade marine panel PC is designed for usability with brilliant true-flat surfaced screens, which offer superior readability and 10 multi touch technology and withstand the extreme weather, light and temperature conditions of harsh marine environments. It features IP65 (waterproof) front, optional sunlight readability, deep dimming capabilities and anti-shock & vibration.
- Fanless on-board Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz Embedded Processor
- Ultra-low power consumption with CPU full-speed running lower than 55℃
- 11.6 inch TFT LCD panel 1366×768, wide viewing angles 85/85/85/85
- IP65 protected front bezel with power coating
- Dimming knob which will control the LCD brightness from near 0% to 100%(Optional)
- Enhanced shock and vibration protection
- 9V to 36V DC power input
- Front Panel Connector done on the bottom as phoenix connector
Please visit – https://crystal-display.com/products/marine-monitors/ for more information.
For more product information, technical questions, samples request, please feel free to send your inquiry to our sales team.