In the field of intelligent manufacturing, how to provide real-time and accurate production data for managers and operators, and how to achieve effective and rapid human-computer interaction has been the core and key point of production automatic line implementation.
For intelligent manufacturing application, TAICENN specializes in industrial Box computer and industrial monitor & Panel PC products. Combined with the actual needs of the automatic production line, TAICENN introduced the slim designed capacitive touch industrial Panel PC TPC-DCM215C1 model to this application.
Based on Intel low-power, high-computing, quad-core J1900 processor, adopts our modular design concept and a high-strength aluminum-magnesium alloy chassis. It uses a large-area finned heat sink thermal design to ensure a solid structure and long-term reliability.
The 21.5-inch widescreen Full HD and accurate algorithm EETI touch controller touchscreen, true flat and narrow frame structure design, can achieve front panel IP65 protection standard. The TAICENN TPC-DCM215C1 has been widely used in production automation, MES system, industrial automation, chemical and spraying Workshop and other applications.
Product main features:
- Intel low power & high computing, Quad-core four threads J1900 processor, ensure long-term stable using and power saving;
- DDR3 memory, max. up to 8GB capacity, support 1* 2.5” SATA and 1* mSATA storage;
- High strength metal structure, with rugged body structure and anti-shock;
- 21.5” widescreen, LED backlit, Full HD 1920*1080, 16:9 ratio, for better display;
- Excellent EETI touch control solution, multi 10 points touch, stable and precise touch control;
- Dual Intel GLAN, 2* COM ports, 4* USB (1*USB3.0), optional with Wi-Fi/3G/4G expansion;
Wide DC 9~24v power input, support industrial DC 24v, stable power input.
For an excellent overview and more details of our Panel PC product range please go to: https://crystal-display.com/products/industrial-panel-pcs/
For more information please contact the CDS team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office on +44 (0) 1634 327 420