CDS is believed to have the largest range of open frame designs, specifications and options in Europe to meet most requirements for industrial and Gaming monitors.
As you can see below the basic open frame component design and structure but this can be customised to meet your requirement.
These open frame ‘chassis’ products offer great benefits such as;
- 6.5″ to 84″ available with up to 4K resolutions available
- Long term stability of mechanical design with VGA, DVI, HDMI, Video etc interfaces
- Various built in Touchscreen options with RS232 / USB communication optional (for touch)
- Excellent design to optimise air flow / heat dissipation, and minimal footprint with fine finishing with good looking black powder coated chassis (option)
- Standard VESA mounting monitors
- Some larger panels have SMPS (power supply) built in for your ease of design-In.
- High Bright sunlight readable monitors
Other products we offer;
- Widest range of Industrial / Gaming / Casino monitors from small size up to Ultra HD resolution monitors.
- These can be simple open frame or beautifully finished glass to glass flat solutions (see images below).
- Double sided monitors for applications such as roulette winning numbers.
- Full range of interface card solutions including dual head LVDS board with DVI and HDMI inputs
- High accuracy Multi touch monitors with the touch screen of your preference
- Custom solutions built to your design
- Ultra-wide stretched Monitors or panel only solutions including touchscreen option (see image below).
- Thru touch and touch foil options.
- Curved Monitors.
- USB and serial touch.
- HID compliant touchscreens so no drivers needed!
- EQUIVALENTS to all major manufacturers whilst maintaining quality levels and reliability.
- Optimised Power supplies and full cable sets also available.
For further information please visit https://crystal-display.com/products/open-frame-monitors/
Or why not check out our gaming displays website https://crystal-display.com/products/low-cost-gaming-monitors/
If you have a project that you would like to discuss then please contact us via email or call +44 (0) 1634 327420.