Please see below some of our great solutions for Gaming and Casino displays both pure monitors and interactive touch monitors.
These products offer you excellent alternatives to the sometimes inflexible large multinationals which have a small range of standard products. Broader Gaming component distributors who are often known for having limited understanding and experience of Display solutions, and we even offer an excellent alternative to Far Eastern supply where the quality and reliability can be inconsistent.
Just one example is where CDS saved a Gaming operator thousands of pounds on a drop in replacement 27” PCAP touch monitor and an equivalent non-touch version to create the pair. CDS could save you money or offer you a custom monitor that meets your exact requirements that may be the major manufacturers do not.
Product Overview Summary
- Widest range of Gaming/Casio monitors from small size up to Ultra HD resolution monitors.
- These can be simple open frame or beautifully finished glass to glass flat solutions (see images below).
- Double sided monitors for applications such as roulette winning number displays.
- Full range of interface card solutions including dual head LVDS board with DVI and HDMI inputs, more info here
- High accuracy Multi touch monitors with the touch screen of your preference.
- Custom solutions built to your design.
- Ultra wide stretched Monitors or panel only solutions including touchscreen option, more info here
- Thru touch and touch foil options.
- Curved Monitors.
- USB and serial touch.
- HID compliant touchscreens so no drivers needed!
- EQUIVALENTS to all major manufacturers whilst maintaining quality levels and reliability.
- Optimised Power supplies and full cable sets also available.
- Transparent Display kits and showcases, more info here
Ultra-Wide Stretched Displays
CDS is a leading European supplier of open frame industrial TFT LCD displays, both with or without touchscreen.
We import high quality Full HD TFT LCD panels extensively from established suppliers in Korea and the Far East in large volumes, all supplied to meet your own specific requirements including the optimum configuration, interface and metalwork
All our TFT LCD displays and monitors come with a minimum full 12 months’ warranty (extended warranty available upon request), and a focus on continuity of supply which is vital for you and our other customers and we know that!
We support and service all our TFT LCD and Touchscreen products from our Main HQ as well as some of our offices in Europe.
CDS has many years of experience in Digital displays, touchscreens and interface card technology from our factory as well as embedded computers specified specifically for Gaming and Casio applications and markets, which adds real value to our customers’ operations.
Sleek Glass to Glass
CDS TFTs are supplied in all the major sizes including 6.2”, 8.4”, 10.4”, 12.1”, 15”, 17″, 19″, 21.5″, 22″, 23″, 27″, 32″ and larger which are available with high quality SCT (surface capacitive touchscreens), Projective Capacitive Touch (PCT) or SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave) technology.
We also announced recently the release of our latest and most advanced range of multi-touch PCT (Projected Capacitive Touch display monitors which will add enormous value to our clients’ products and applications.
Our excellent PCT range is available in a variety of sizes including 21.5″, 23″, 27″ and 32” as well as 42″ Curved, and utilises CDS’s proven range of high-quality industrial grade open frame TFT displays.
The key features that allow the user experience to be greatly improved by fitting the CDS range include:
- Advanced Touch Accuracy – this can be double the accuracy of other PCT products in the market, making our displays ideal for many applications including gaming and kiosk displays, and perfect for on-screen experiences relying on small touch action-points.
- Super-Fast Response Time – our PCT technology can be as fast as 25 milliseconds which is ideal for high-speed multiple touches in modern gaming or betting terminals.
Why should you decide to partner with us?
- Widest range of Gaming and casino monitors available.
- Full local technical and engineering back up and support.
- We are always introducing newer improved technologies.
- Stock-holding and call off facilities.
- Local quality control.
- Rapid Response times and quotations.
- Our many years of display specialist experience is critical to our customers.
- We want to be your long-term partner NOT just a short-term supplier.
There are some similarities between the Gaming displays, Casino displays and Kiosk Display requirements which include, quality, reliability and robustness and our display monitors offer exactly those attributes. This range of smaller size TFT LCD screens are ideal for retail kiosk applications, industrial solutions, VLT and gaming.
These products offer a 50,000hr electronics and back light life expectancy and as stated can be fitted with a variety of touch technologies upon request.
CDS Develop, Integrate and support multiple touch solutions enabling our customers to get the best solution for every requirement.
We support leading established touchscreen technologies available in sizes from 6.2” to 32”+ and can be fitted to CDS standard open frame TFT solutions.
Thru-Touch next generation Projective Capacitive Touch that can function through a 6mm cover glass in available sizes 19” to 32” are also available upon request and we have years of experience with this technology.
Standard PCT (Projective Capacitive Touch) solutions with 10-point touch, Palm detection and touch mapping support tools are available in sizes 19” to 32”.
Large format 20 Plus touch point Projective Capacitive Touches is also available in sizes from 32” to 65”!
Dual head LVDS interface card = Double sided monitors Plug & Play
“1 board 2 monitors”
We have a wide range of sizes and designs available and can even customise with touch screens and embedded media players depending on your application.
For touchscreen opportunities, we can offer a wide array of different technologies including PCAP.
Our gaming monitors have full CE and FCC approvals making them suitable for use in any application.
Wide Range of Open Frames
CDS offer standard sized units for each screen size highlighted BUT we can develop custom options for PCT. Surface Capacitive touch screens are still the preferred touch solution for many manufacturers and but we work closely with our customers to ensure the best technology for your application!
CDS additionally operates a full technical support service to assist clients with any Touch System questions.
We want to be your long-term partner NOT a short-term supplier!
What do you need?
- Open frame monitors
- Surface capacitive touch monitors
- Projected capacitive touch monitors
- Thru-touch monitors
- 3M surface capacitive touch glass
- 3M tough touch glass
- ELO SAW touch glass
- Touchscreen accessories
- PCT with custom cover glass
To discuss your requirements in more detail, please click here to contact us.