Sales Support Executive
Job Purpose: Help the company achieve continued growth by supporting and working in sales, marketing and logistics, as well as other areas of the business as and when required.
Transport requirements: Must be able to arrive punctually on every day he/ she is due to work
Working pattern to begin: 25 hours per week with the core hours 9-4 Monday to Friday. We are flexible to meet the individual needs. Extra hours may be required in busy times which will be paid for. Development into a full time role is possible.
Working conditions: Office, engineering area and warehouse. It is a good friendly atmosphere where hard work is a must but so is having a laugh in a busy schedule
Desirable Knowledge, Qualifications, and skills but not compulsory
- Two GCSEs (grade C or above) or equivalent including English and Maths
- Computer literate
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fluency in any foreign languages.
- Working knowledge of Powerpoint.
- Understanding and working knowledge of social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ etc.)
- Knowledge of any CRM (customer Relationship Management) program.
- Interest in Electronics and I.T.
Desirable Experience but not compulsory
- Any relevant experience to this role is advantageous, but willingness and ability to learn is more critical as well as the willingness to put the work and effort in to develop.
- Experience of working within an office (preferably sales office) environment
- Experience of using a phone in an office environment
Physical, mental and emotional demands
- General good physical condition to allow them to carry out warehouse duties including lifting etc. when required.
Specific tasks (training given where required)
- Add to and update our email Data base
2. Email old dormant contacts / old customers.
3. Update and change .pdf documents and presentations
4. Send proactive emails from Outlook
5. Filing now and again.
6. Miscellaneous potential customer follows ups via email
7. Follow up / chase delivery dates from suppliers normally via email but sometimes phone
8. Entry of sales orders after training
9. Help support and grow our Social media presence and activities
10. Help with customer Quotations and Calculations
11. Phoning back customers with basic answers / information about specifics which could include deliveries / Returns / quotes / product availability etc.
12. Answering telephone.
- Any other tasks and duties to help and support the team and company in its daily operations, goals and strategies.
- We are ideally looking for an individual that wants a career and grow with the company and not someone looking for a 1 year contract or a job to earn them a bit of money! We intend to help, train and support the individual in many parts of our young dynamic growing business so they can grow into that part of the business that best suits them and they will become an important long term member of our team.
- We are currently 5 people but expect the team over the next 5 years to grow to between 8 and 10 people.
Job Location: Rochester ME2
- Previous office work would be an advantage: 1 year
- Any foreign language would be an advantage
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1634 327420