CDS have added the 15″ XGA TFT IP66-rated Stainless Steel Fanless PCT (or Resistive Touch) Panel Computer with Flat Bezel Design (-20°C ~ +55°C) to their product range.
The streamline 15-inch multi-touch stainless steel panel computer especially designed for process automation. The hardened GOT815-834 is fully IP66-rated and made of SUS316 stainless steel for use in food or beverage applications among many others. The SUS316 stainless steel is used in order to prevent bacteria growth and avoid getting rust by prolonged usage. The industrial panel PC has an IP66/IP69K-rated, water/dust-proof stainless enclosure and six IP66-rated M12-type connectors to resist ingress of high temperature and high pressure water.
The main features of the GOT815-834 below;
- 15″ XGA TFT LCD flat bezel-projected capacitive (or resistive) touch
- Water/dust/corrosion-proof design IP66/IP69K (NEMA4X)
- Full stainless steel enclosure with type 316
- Wide operating temperature range of -20°C ~ +55°C
- Fanless system with Intel® Atom™ processor E3827 1.75 GHz
- Wireless network connectivity
- Flexible and expandable with variety of M12 type I/O connections
- Wide range DC 9~36V
- Supports suspension and VESA mount
- M12 type connectors for harsh environments
To take a closer look at other models in the fanless touch panel PC range please visit the webpage
For more information including pricing and a data sheet please email email@example.com or call our main office on +44 (0)1634 327 420.