The EL 320.240.36-HB is a TFEL display designed for use in extreme operating conditions.
Lumineq’s Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays have the widest operating temperature range of commercially available technology.
TFEL displays are ideal for use in industrial, medical, transportation, military, public safety and other demanding applications.
- Wide temperature range from -40 to +85 °C
- ICEBrite High-Bright, 0.36 mm pitch version available
- Broad input voltage range: 8 to 18 VDC
- Analog Dimming
- SAE J-1455 compliant
- Sunlight readability: 150 cd/m2 brightness
- 3.5 W typical power consumption
- < 1ms response time
- Dimming & locking connector
- Conformal Coating available
To check out our full range of Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays please click here
Or to simply find out more information and request data sheets contact the team via email or call our UK main office +44 (0) 1634 327420