The EL 320.240-FA3 is a TFEL display designed for use in extreme operating conditions.
Lumineq’s Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays have the widest operating temperature range of commercially available technology.
TFEL displays are ideal for use in industrial, medical, transportation, military, public safety and other demanding applications.
- Wide temperature range from -50 to +85 °C
- Rugged solid state multi-color TFEL display
- AMLCD-type interface, 3 V and 5 V logic compatible
- 16 colors based on red and green. Sub-pixels and frame-dithering
- Multicolour re/green/yellow
- 0.31 mm pitch
- Locking connector & broad input
- 95 cd/m2 brightness
- 4.7 W typical power consumption
- < 1ms response time
Check out our full range of Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays.
Or to simply find out more information and request data sheets contact the team via email@example.com or call our UK main office +44 (0) 1634 327420