Job Title = Displays Product Manager
Our Company: CDS is a small dynamic LCD and touch screen specialist technology company, and one of the fastest growing in the UK. Go to our website for more information.
Office Location: Rochester, Kent. UK. But we will consider a remote location working from home and visiting the office on a regular basis to be agreed with the successful candidate.
Job Aim: To successfully develop and grow CDS’s Displays, Touchscreens, Panel PC and embedded product ranges.
* As a member of our tight, dynamic and friendly team you will be responsible for the business development of our Display related product lines including the above where you will work both independently on some projects, as well as more closely with other members of the UK team.
* technical/ applications support.
* Joining a rapidly expanding company (we have achieved our best year this year!), you will be responsible for managing new and existing projects as well as bring on board your own projects, contacts and relationships.
* This role requires travel within the UK as well as some international travel from time to time (not compulsory) to manufacturers and some international customers.
You will also
* Be required to answer technical queries via e-mail and phone and Provide solutions to customers as well as help support the internal sales team.
* Identify business opportunities to maintain sales levels in accounts and develop new projects and new accounts.
*Qualify prospects to maximize business and profits by phone and email.
* Maintain and develop a level of demand creation activities and skills.
* Managing all aspects of account development and relationships with the goal of qualifying prospects to maximize sales and profits via phone and emails.
* Develop relationships with our Sales and marketing team to optimize business opportunities as a team.
* Preparing price quotes and negotiation of terms of sales.
* Providing information on products and services and introduction of new technologies to CDS and the team.
* Knowledge of the target customer bases and market(s) to speed up the time to market and promotions.
YOU, the person
* You will need to be self-motivated and a self-starter as we are too busy to sit on you and micro manage you. That will not happen!
* Organised, efficient, cam multi task, a “hands on” person with a good memory.
* Good communications skills.
* Quick learner with the ability to self learn and problem solve.
* Self driven and ability to self-manage.
* Good time keeping but also willing to stay to get the job done.
* Able to work under time pressure without sacrificing quality.
* Electronics qualification or experience with electronics and / or displays, touchscreens, or embedded computers.
* Experience in our specific industry us advantageous but not essential.
* Team player A MUST.
Good salary depending on experience and knowledge / skills (email us your requirements / expectations with your C.V.) and profit based uncapped bonus scheme (from day 1!) both of which will grow as your customer base and our company grow.
* This is a great opportunity for the right person as the role is new and you will have great input on how the role will develop but with that almost ‘blank canvas’ approach come the responsibility and requirement to be able to develop and manage many aspects of this business unit. But when successful it will be very fulfilling for you as you contribute to the business in many ways. You will become a valuable member of our team going forward.
COULD BE AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE WORKING FOR A DISPLAYS COMPANY THAT WANTS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP AND GROW THEIR CAREER.
If you are interested please email your CV / Resume or an overview of your experience / knowledge (will be dealt with 100% confidentially) as well as any other relevant information or questions you may have, in complete confidence to our Managing Director Chris Bartram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you.
“NO AGENCIES PLEASE!”