Beneq’s Lumineq® displays are the most transparent displays in the world. In-glass laminated Lumineq displays add value to windows and improve the safety and ergonomics of vehicles.
The black and yellow colours of the rugged Lumineq displays are known as the Colours of Reliability®. Lumineq displays tolerate cold, pressure, shock and vibrations better than any other display type.
With Lumineq, you can design your own custom display and still get all the benefits of Beneq’s proven display technology. If you can draw it, BENEQ can make it!
Why not start the process and purchase a LIP.
Check out the Lamination Introduction Package ELT40S-07 in more detail.
Key Features & Benefits;
- Enables various levels of in-glass lamination experiments (dummy glass, glass with FPC, and functional display with FPC)
- Displays and their interconnects withstand standard lamination processes
- Bright, easy-to-read display, also in daylight
- Comes with necessary electrical parts, cabling and documents
- Parts of the LIP package also available separately for repeated experiments
- Transparency when laminated ≥ 70% when laminated properly/with cover glass; depends on the surrounding structure
- Glass size (wo FPC) 59 mm (height) x 119 mm (width)
- Temperature, display glass: -100 to +105˚C
- Temperature, electronics: Office environment
- There are more technical specifications available in the product data sheet below.
Check out the below YouTube video which will answer any questions you may have about In-Glass Lamination.
For more information please visit https://crystal-display.com/products/lumineq-transparent/
Why not ask us today about our lamination packages? A great way to test out the technology!
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, pricing or datasheets, please contact us via email or call us on +44 (0) 1634 327420.