Make Life Easier with Digital Advertising Displays / Menus
If you are the owner or operator of any kind of eatery then you should be aware of legislation that came into force last year, dictating that food businesses selling any food unpackaged must supply allergy information. Just this one piece of legislation could force an eating establishment to reprint all of their paper menus, which would obviously be a huge, and unnecessary cost.
This issue is not just limited to restaurants and bars though. Any business with a high printing rate should recognize the considerable savings they could make after making an investment in a Digital Signage Solution. Easily update-able via either a Plug and Play or Network Solution the cost of updating your Digital Menu Board is minimal when compared to the price for reprinting paper menus. Plus by switching to Digital Menu Boards you are further future proofing your investment against any further legislation that may come in requiring changes to your menu.
Digital Menu Boards are part of the future in the restaurant business thanks to their fantastic visual appeal and the variety of content they can deliver compared to static backlit boards or printed materials. Don’t be left behind, or out of pocket, by failing to adopt this technology today.
The bullet points below explore some of the benefits of using Digital Menu Boards:
- 8 out of 10 consumers have entered a store because a sign caught their interest.
- 75% of consumers told someone about a business after reacting to the stores signage.
- Over 90% of buying decisions are influenced by visual factors.
- 74% of customers say an easy to read menu is their top priority.
- Digital signage reduces perceived waiting times at checkout by as much as 35%.
- Digital signage creates a 31.8% increase in overall sales volume.
To check out more of our products for advertising, visit our Advertising Displays Page.
For more information please email email@example.com or call our main office on +44 (0) 1634 327 420