Outdoor E-PAPER Solutions
Fully Weatherproof - Low Power
WHAT IS CDS E-PAPER?
E-Paper, also known as electronic paper or electronic ink display, has a paper-like high contrast appearance and an ultra-low power consumption and effectively mimics the appearance of ordinary ink on paper.
Semi Finished Outdoor Solutions
Available in a 32″ size, our Semi-Finished Outdoor Solutions are IP67 rated with 10mm protective front glass.
With a reflective electrophoretic display for optimum readability in direct sunlight, with a 2560 x 1440 high resolution display.
The displays are networked with both WIFI and 3G / 4G support for remote updates via our cloud based CMS software.
Fully Finished Outdoor Solutions
Urban Single - 1 x 13.3" E-Paper Display
Urban Dual - 2 x 13.3" E-Paper Display
In the box
- Urban with a set default location. The location is fully customizable, but depends on the customer’s own data feed.
- Solar cell module with battery
- Cable harness to connect the Urban with the solar cell module and battery pack
- Standard mount for 60 mm fluted/unfluted pole
- 2 months of free server hosting
- 13.3-inch electronic paper screen
- 180°viewing angle
- Resolution: 1600 × 1200 pixels
- 16 level grayscale
- Integrated frontlight for night viewing
- Refresh rate: 250 msec (1-Bit) typical, adaptive waveform to ambient temperature
- Operational temperature: 0°C to +50°C.
- Non-operating/storage temperature: -25°C to -70°C.
- Patented ultra low energy architecture, only 1% of the power used by LCD.
- Mobile wireless: Quad band 2G / Dual band 3G / 4G. Micro SIM card supported (EU, US or JP). Micro SIM must be provided by the customer upon purchase.
- Wi-FI: 802.11 B/G/N modules with WPA2-PSK encryption
Solar cell module
- Power: 12V @ 20W
- >90% efficient charging circuit, optimised for low light conditions
- Battery: 70 Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Battery life: ~30 days without solar charge
- Color: light blue
- IP67 compliant: dust tight and waterproof
- Impact detection: Internal accelerometer
- Grade A safety glass: 6 mm toughened glass
- Ultra clear screen technology for unprecedented optics
- Multi-layer screen protector: 4 layers