Protection up to IP65 makes CDS’s wide range of rugged keyboards ideal for industrial applications.
In hazardous environments these rugged industrial keyboards are totally protected from the ingress of water, dirt and dust.
CDS’s Industrial Keyboards are long lasting and stand up in environments where your typical office grade peripherals will not survive. Our rugged keyboards are sealed to NEMA 4, 4X, 12, IP65 specifications and are ideal for wet, dirty and harsh environments.
Our industrial hardened keyboards are available in stainless steel and suitable for use in a variety of applications in any hostile environment including workshops, factories, warehouses, industries and laboratories.
Our range of rugged keyboards are ideal for a variety of applications including HMI, operator interface, shop floor, data acquisition, IoT (Internet of Things), kiosks, medical carts, mobile mount, data entry applications to food, medical and automotive applications and outdoor use to name a few.
High quality Stainless steel Keyboard (available with touchpad)
- High-quality stainless-steel punch-forming keyboard;
- Water-proof, dust-proof, flame-proof, rust-proof;
- Key character is finished by laser engraving, anti-shedding;
- Support standard PC keyboard function;
- Certificate: ISO/IEC 9995, GB/T 14081
- Optional with PS/2 or USB interface;
- Dimension: 300 x 110 (mm)
For more information or pricing please contact our sales team on email@example.com or our Main Office on +44 (0) 1634 327 420.