Yeebo are manufacturing the latest mutual capacitance touch panel (CTP) technology, OLS, which combines the glass‐cover‐lens with a CTP in one single Glass substrate.
Extra info on the new technology and advantages;
- Guaranteed long term availability
- Produced in‐house the ITO (Indium‐Tin‐Oxide) coated glass has highly controlled sheet resistance.
- Yeebo has heavily invested in 3rd generation state of the art, automated inline ITO coating sheet processing.
- With the unique technology of OGS, Yeebo can offer a real cost advantage over other CTP technologies.
- Highly flexible, especially for full custom designs combining touch panel and cover lens in a single sheet – avoids the need for optical bonding between sensor and cover lens further reducing cost.
- The form factor of the OGS can be manufactured to suit your application.
- The maximum external dimensions are 480 x 340mm.
- The active area of the CTP area can be specified within a specified border within the outline dimensions.
- The tiny width of the ITO electrodes achieve the highest resolution touch experience
- OGS are best fitting for TFTs in the range of 2.0” up to 15.6” diagonal but also can be applied to passive LCD (e.g. FSTN or VA).
- System requirements can be matched to Android, Microsoft, Linux etc.
- The glass substrate can be from 1.2mm to 1.8mm thick, with 3.4mm thick coming soon.
- Maximum dimensions are up to 15.6 inch diagonal.
- The glass substrate can be chemically hardened or tempered with a variety of surface finishes.
- Resistant to water droplets.
- Touch sensors 30 to 68 channel.
- Multi touch 2-10 fingers
To take a closer look at what you could achieve with our TFT Displays take a look at the full range here
For more information on our new TFT please contact us via email or simply call our UK office on +44(0)1634 327420