Our wide range of ultra-reliable touch monitors are suitable for a wide range of applications including those that need a small slim structure for space sensitive projects as well as very large format interactive displays.
Options and features include:
- Resistive, SAW, Infra-Red and PCAP* Touchscreen options.
- Ruggedised touch with vandal resistant coverglass
- Custom designs and sizes available
- Built in PC options from our Panel PC options including 4:3 and widescreen formats
- Fanless designs with low power LED backlights.
- Our Mechanical designs can include panel mount, VESA/wall mount, rack mount, OEM/desktop/table top, console and open frame designs.
- Sizes from 6.5” up to 84”, with the range constantly growing.
- High bright and optical bonding options for sunlight readable.
- Dual or multi touch options available depending on your budget and project requirement.
- Glass to Glass sleek finish (“iPad like”)
*PCAP is one of the most popular touch technologies on the market now. It’s the same touch screen which is used on the iPhone and iPad and is renowned for its high accuracy, and smooth finish. All our PCAP monitors are multi touch as standard.
As the user touches the cover glass and not the sensor itself, they are also very durable.
Don’t need touch?
Check out our Large Format (LF) Monitors (32″-84″)
Our LF monitors include such unique benefits / options including:
- LED Backlight Technology
- Industrial Grade Panel and Components
- Integrated Media Player
- Built-in Audio
- Eco Friendly Power Timer
- Smart Temperature Control System
For more information please visit our touch monitor webpage.
For more information and to see our touch products in action please go to our YouTube channel for some excellent examples.
Or please contact us via email or simply call our UK office on +44(0)1634 327420.