+44 (0)1634 791600
Crystal Display Systems Limited is a specialist distributor of electronic displays, touch screens and related components.
Quality of the components we supply is assured by:
1. PURCHASE only from sources known and approved by us.
2. INCOMING GOODS are visually inspected and checked against all paperwork. Any non conforming items are quarantined and returned to the supplier.
3. CUSTOMERS’ ORDERS are carefully reviewed before acceptance and processing.
4. FINAL INSPECTION is made before packing and despatch to customer by
our (or the customer’s) chosen method of transport. This will depend on the end destination and size / type of product.
5. CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY is issued, at an additional charge of £15, when requested by the customer.
6. QUALITY MANAGER – overall responsibility for quality rests with the Technical Director.
We take quality very seriously and can confirm that our processes have been audited and passed ISO 9001 certification.
Q.A. appraisers are always welcome to inspect our stores and systems. Should you wish to arrange such a visit, or require any further information, please contact the undersigned.
The objectives which underpin our policy are:
Achievement of these policy aims involves all staff, who are individually responsible for the quality of their work, resulting in a continually improving working environment for all.
Crystal Display Systems Limited is fully committed to delivering the objectives of this quality policy statement within all its activities and work undertaken by the Company.
We are continually developing the Company’s operation and upgrading IT systems and investing to a high degree in staff training to a professional level.
Crystal Display Systems Limited’s approach is to listen to our clients and customers and to openly discuss the individual requirements of every contract, thus ensuring that our clients remain fully satisfied with our service delivery.
Crystal Display Systems Limited’ management and supervisory staff have the authority to make decisions, within the scope of their responsibilities, and is charged with working in accordance with company procedures.
Crystal Display Systems Limited’ objectives are:
In order for Crystal Display Systems Limited to achieve the above objectives, every employee and sub-contractor must:
We trust you will find this helpful and that it meets with your approval. Our aim is quite simple to offer our customers and suppliers the highest quality service and reliability.
If you have any questions you would like to ask then please contact us
Alternatively if you would like to see our latest news and updates, head over to our blog!