What is ShadowSense?
ShadowSense™ is a revolutionary new 2D and 3D tracking technology that will produce highly effective and accurate results at a cost well below that of systems currently on the market. Although tracking systems have been in existence for some time, the existing implementations are both over complex and typically extremely expensive, putting them outside of the reach of many low – cost applications that would benefit greatly from such technology.
Based on a proprietary imaging technology, ShadowSense™ tracking technology is capable of accurately measuring the position of a given object’s “shadow”. By determining the relative angle and other characteristics of the shadow cast by an object, the object’s position in space can be fixed. The simplicity and effectiveness of Baanto’s technology offers significant advantages over competing technologies across a range of applications.
- True Multi-touch performance with 2 and 5 touch point options available
- Real-time touch area data provided for all touch points.
- Solid touch activation
- Senses solid objects 2 millimeters or greater in diameter
- 6 to 8 millisecond response time
- Better than 2 millimeter accuracy across the entire touch surface
- No ghosting or dead zones
- Static object detection and rejection
- Continues to function with debris on the screen
- 3 mm tempered glass with 91% optical clarity
- 93% and 95% transmissivity options available
- IP65 rated front seal (bezel to glass)
- USB HID interface to host
- Windows 7 compliant
- No drivers or CPU based processing
- Calibration free
- Mechanically and thermally stable
- No aging affects
ShadowSense Touch overlays are now available in a wide variety of sizes:
|Size||Part Number||Active Width (mm)||Active Height (mm)|
For more details on our Shadowsense touchscreen overlays, please contact us
You may also be interested in;
For our full range of our Touchscreen Technologies click here
For Our full range of Touch Monitors click here