Digital Signage has become a fundamental necessity for any establishment; from fast food joints to fine dining restaurants.
As well as being used to display conventional menus and special offers, Digital Menu Boards can also be used for internal communication such as staff training, company announcements and employee updates.
Another huge advantage of Digital Menu Boards is their ability to be instantly updated, making them ideal for displaying ever changing Allergy and Nutritional information as well as up-to-the minute promotions.
But do they really make that much difference? What are the biggest benefits of using Digital Menu Boards? What about return on investment, how long does this take?
The bullet points below explore some of the benefits of using Digital Menu Boards:
- 8 out of 10 consumers have entered a store because a sign caught their interest.
- 75% of consumers told someone about a business after reacting to the stores signage.
- Over 90% of buying decisions are influenced by visual factors.
- 74% of customers say an easy to read menu is their top priority.
- Digital signage reduces perceived waiting times at checkout by as much as 35%.
- Digital signage creates a 31.8% increase in overall sales volume.
Check out our new Networked AIO Digital Menu Boards in the example spec below;
To check out more of our products for advertising, visit our Advertising Displays Page.
For more information please email email@example.com or call our main office on +44 (0) 1634 327 420