The EL 160.80.50 is a TFEL display designed for use in extreme operating conditions.
Lumineq’s Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays have the widest operating temperature range of commercially available technology.
TFEL displays are ideal for use in industrial, medical, transportation, military, public safety and other demanding applications.
- Wide temperature range from -40 to +65 °C
- Wide dimming range
- Small mechanical package
- Low power capability
- Wide viewing angle > 179° with crisp and clear image
- 107 cd/m2 brightness
- 2.0 W typical power consumption @ 60 Hz
- < 1ms response time
- Locking connector
- Conformal Coating option
- Industrial temperature range / extrended temeprature range options
- SPI interface version coming soon
To check out our full range of Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays please click here
Or to simply find out more information and request data sheets contact the team via email or call our UK main office +44 (0) 1634 327420