Check out the latest addition of the option for PCAP touch now for small scale transparent LCDs. This has never before been possible for such small displays!
We have been offering our customers bespoke Infrared touch sensors for years which work phenomenally with our transparent LCD displays.
However as touch technology moves forward, PCAP grows in popularity but is a lot harder to match transparent displays and near on impossible for smaller scale sizes.
Despite this we have done it for our 7″ transparent LCD which we are very proud of and would like to share with you!
Two options include;
- 7″ transparent LCD with PCAP touch sensor with i2c interface (perfect size)
- 7″ transparent LCD with PCAP touch sensor with USB interface (slightly larger frame)
- Transparent LCD & PCAP with or without tempered glass
- Transparent LCD & PCAP with or without frame
- Transparent LCD & PCAP with or without optical bonding
- Transparent LCD & PCAP with or without kit and media board to drive display
We have recently produced a small 7″ Transparent LCD display with PCAP touch for one of our customers’ recent projects.
This large roll out project has been very successful with yet another happy customer!
Why not take a sample display perfect for testing out transparent technology, ideal for companies that want to try out the unique LCD panels and for those unusual projects where smaller sized LCDs are required.
Multiple samples have been shipped and tested already with huge success for future projects so why not try a sample today?
For more information please visit our Transparent Displays Webpage to view our full transparent offerings or simply contact us directly and call our UK office on +44 (0) 1634 327420 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.