The EL 640.480-AM is a TFEL display designed for use in extreme operating conditions.
Lumineq’s Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays have the widest operating temperature range of commercially available technology.
TFEL displays are ideal for use in industrial, medical, transportation, military, public safety and other demanding applications.
- Extremely low operating temperature: -60 °C
- Standard VGA (LVDS interface available soon)
- Locking connector and analog dimming options
- 12V only (no 24V option)
- Conformal coating option
- Extremely stable brightness – measured 100,000 hours
- 65 cd/m2 brightness
- 11 W typical power consumption
- < 1ms response time
To check out our full range of Thin Film Electroluminescence (TFEL) displays please click here
Or to simply find out more information and request data sheets contact the team via email or call our UK main office +44 (0) 1634 327420