Offering value to your customers by embracing the merge of physical and digital realities to build a tangible concept for your brand.
DISPLAX object recognition is a new development for the incredible foils and works perfectly with projected capacitive (PCAP) technology.
The capacitive touch screen is activated by human touch, or in this case conductive tags of object recognition, which serves as an electrical conductor to stimulate the electrostatic field of the touch screen.
The object is recognized when the tags interfere with the electric field projected above the surface. This change in capacitance is detected by the controller which interprets the X and Y coordinates of the event.
What is needed for object tags;
- Skin Ultra up to 55’’
- 4 mm glass thickness
- DISPLAX official tags
- DISPLAX Connect
- TUIO 1.1 / 2.0 protocol
- Client multimedia application
Features & Benefits of this update;
- Tag or Tag+, 6 or 16 objects
- cost effective
- unaffected by light conditions – clear and transparent touch sensor so the display image quality will remain pristine and unaffected, resulting in an uncompromised viewing experience.
- no battery or power needed for these tags
- hassle free software integration
- runs on an established protocol
- unique configuration tool
- object and touch detection
- Object recognition tables
- Trade shows
- Counters and bars
Do you have a specific project? Contact us today to discuss!
To check out the range of DISPLAX Touch Foil range please visit our Displax Webpage.
For more information including pricing and a data sheet please email email@example.com or call our main office on +44 (0) 1634 327 420.