Don’t limit yourself by using just one screen – with USB-DVI Graphics adaptors you can connect up to 6 additional monitors directly over USB to your PC or notebook.
With DisplayLink’s virtual graphics card software and a custom lossless compression technology you don’t even need additional graphics cards.
1-Channel adaptors can be powered directly over the USB 2.0 bus, so you don’t need an additional power supply.
- Connect up to 6 additional monitors over USB to your PC or Notebook
- Mirror or extend your desktop
- Excellent high quality performance
- Realtime smooth Video Playback over USB
- Hot-plug: Connect and disconnect your monitors without reboot
- Supported resolutions: up to 1920×1200 and Beyond!
- Supports Windows 2000 SP4, XP SP2 32bit, Vista (32bit+64bit), Windows 7 (after official release by Microsoft), Mac OS X, Linux planned
- With virtual graphics card software
- Power Supply directly over USB 2.0 Bus (1 Channel)
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org