CDS are introducing the MPC102-832 – a 10.4″ TFT Medical Grade Panel Computer with Low Power Intel® Atom™ Processor N2600 adding to their impressive and extensive range.
Especially designed for the medical environment, the MPC102-832 has UL60601-1/EN60601-1, CE certifications to ensure medical operation safety and adopts IPX1 compliant chassis and IP65 rated spill- and dust-resistant front panel to protect the entire system from outside liquid, preventing system from crashing. The reliable MPC102-832 is powered by the Intel® Atom™ processor N2600 1.6 GHz that enables low-power, stable, quiet and fanless operation. It is equipped with a 10.4-inch SVGA TFT LCD display with high brightness LED backlight (400 nits). The newest medical grade panel computer, MPC102-832, is ideal for nursing cart, point-of-care terminal, or infotainment terminal use in healthcare environments.
- 10.4″ SVGA (800 x 600) 400 nits color TFT LCD display with LED backlight
- Fanless cooling system with Intel® Atom™ processor N2600 1.6 GHz
- UL60601-1/ EN UL60601-1, CE certified
- Water /dust-proof design(front bezel :IP65, full enclosure:IPX1)
- One key touch screen on/off button
- Ultra slim design: thickness 45.8 mm
- Super light weight: 1.8 kg
- Supports panel mount, wall mount, VESA mount, desktop stand (optional)
To check out the full range of medical panel PCs please simply visit our Medical Panel PCs webpage. For more information including pricing and a data sheet please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office on +44 (0) 1634 327 420.