The 10” POS Display range (Standalone Android Advertising Displays, Android Network Advertising Displays and PCAP Touch Screen) is getting a makeover. The new versions will be retaining all the same great features as the current models, such as;
- Integrated Android Media Player – As well as allowing the ability to update via USB stick or using our online CMS software you can also use a third-party application if required.
- Power over Ethernet – This minimises the number of cables needed for installation as you can supply power and internet connectivity to the screen simultaneously. The new models use 48V passive PoE standard.
- No Integrated Battery – Unlike domestic tablets these displays are designed to be used constantly 24/7 so do not have built-in batteries and therefore last considerably longer.
- VESA Mounting Holes – These displays have an integrated and secure screw based mounting solution on the rear for easy wall or stand installation, unlike domestic tablets.
- RS-232 Control – When paired with the appropriate software these screens can be used as a controller to send RS-232 commands.
In addition to this they will feature the below;
- Integrated Camera- If the software you are using requires a camera you can use the screen’s integrated front facing 2 megapixel camera.
- Multi Coloured LED Frame- The LED edges either side of the display can be red, green or blue. They can also be disabled completely if preferred.
- Meeting Room Solution- This display is ideal to be used in conjunction with meeting room booking software. The LED frame can act as a room availability indicator.
- Free Wall Mount- A super slim flush fit all mount, suitable for landscape or portrait mounting, comes free with this display.
- Optional NFC Usage- Additional hardware can be fitted for special projects that require Near Field Communication.
- Additional Colours- These displays are available in a range of colours (minimum order quantities apply).
- Extend Memory- For projects that require additional memory an SD card can be externally inserted.
To find out more, visit our Digital Signage page.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our main office on +44 (0) 1634 327 420.